Last Modified: October 17, 2019
NO LEGAL ADVICE
We provide general information and templates that may be used to address commonly encountered legal issues. At no time do we review your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice, opinions or recommendations about your legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms, or strategies, or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. We are not a law firm and may not perform services performed by an attorney. The Company, its services, and its forms or templates are not a substitute for the advice or services of an attorney. We strongly advise that you seek review of a licensed attorney of any template documentation acquired through this website.
Because the law changes rapidly, we cannot guarantee that all of the information or any of the templates generated and offered on this website is completely current. The law is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and may be subject to interpretation by the courts of each such jurisdiction. The law is generally context-dependent, and no general information or template can fit every circumstance. Furthermore, the legal information contained on this website is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Therefore, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area before taking any action or using any templates provided via this website.
REFERRAL TO ATTORNEY
When you use our Services, you will have the opportunity to initiate contact with an attorney (an "Attorney") for limited consultations, as defined by the engagement agreement that will be provided to you. Attorneys are neither employees nor agents of the Company. Any communications with Attorneys are not necessary to utilize our services. However, if you choose to communicate with a Attorney, please note the following:
- When you contact a Participating Attorney, he or she may provide you with an initial consultation, legal review of your forms or documents, or answers to your legal questions. Please note that any such interaction is intended to be a starting point for dealing with a legal matter or addressing basic legal questions and any attorney-client relationship formed during the course of that interaction is strictly between you and the Attorney only. The relationship between you and us is separate and apart to any relationship established between you and an Attorney.
- Any attorney-client relationship formed during the course of that interaction may, at your option, either (i) end when the interaction with the Attorney ends, or (ii) continue if you wish to engage the Attorney for further legal services.
- If you wish to create an attorney-client relationship with an Attorney that extends beyond your use of our Services, that relationship will be on whatever terms you establish with the Attorney in question. We do not set, control or influence any legal services provided by the Attorney.
- Attorneys may be paid by us for Services performed on your behalf, however, we do not receive any share of legal fees collected by any attorneys in our network. We are merely a conduit for the relationship as a value-add for our users. We will not influence or interfere in any way with any Attorney’s independent professional judgment. Attorneys reserve the right to refuse to perform legal services on your behalf in their sole discretion.
We do not endorse or recommend any attorney, including any of the Attorneys to whom we may refer you. We make no representation or warranty as to the qualifications or competency of any Attorney or as to the accuracy or completeness of any Attorney's work.
WE SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR ANY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES RENDERED BY ANY ATTORNEY YOU ENCOUNTER ON OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, AND ANY USE OR RELIANCE ON SUCH PROFESSIONAL SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE; ACCOUNT SECURITY
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- You may download a single copy of any applications offered by the Company to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
The Company name, the term “BizNation,” the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You may only use the services on our Website if they do not conflict with or violate the laws of your jurisdiction(s). By using the Website, you accept sole responsibility that you or any family member's use of or access to our services does not violate any applicable laws in your jurisdiction(s). To enforce this provision, we reserve the right to refuse membership, or suspend or terminate your account immediately and without prior notice at our sole discretion.
- In connection with any legal matter that is frivolous, immaterial or illegal in nature, as determined by us or any Attorney in their sole discretion.
- In connection with any legal matter involving an alleged violent crime.
- In connection with any legal matter involving the laws of jurisdictions outside of the United States or its subdivisions.
- In connection with any legal matter for which you are currently or prospectively represented by legal counsel.
- In connection with any legal matter that, as determined by the Attorney in his or her sole discretion, lacks sufficient merit to warrant pursuit, or that has been raised an excessive or unreasonable number of times without a change in circumstances.
- In connection with any legal matter that directly or indirectly involves any Attorney other than as your personal counsel.
- In connection with any legal matter that directly or indirectly the Company or any of its affiliates, directors, agents, employees.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Create a false identity, represent yourself as someone else, or sign an agreement as someone else or on behalf of someone else or otherwise falsify or delete in an uploaded file any significant attributions or notices.
- Harvest or otherwise collect personally identifiable information about others, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
We have the right to:
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION PROVIDED
We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of information posted to this Website. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
You may, through the Website, have the opportunity to make certain purchases of products and/or services. If you wish utilize any such products or services, you may be asked to separately make such purchases in accordance with the pricing terms on our Website. Please visit our pricing page https://www.biznation.io/pricing/, for additional details on our available products and/or services.
If there are any issues with the services provided and/or amounts billed to you, please contact our Customer Service Department by email at email@example.com immediately so that we can help you resolve the issue.
We do not offer refunds on payments we have collected for the services offered herein. We also cannot refund any money paid by you directly to third parties, such as payments made by you directly to attorneys to whom you were connected through the use of the Website.
LINKING TO WEBSITE
LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Washington in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
WE DO NOT HAVE ANY DIRECT AFFILIATION WITH ANY ATTORNEYS WITH WHOM WE INTRODUCE YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE. WE MERELY PROVIDE YOU WITH A MEANS TO ENGAGE WITH SUCH ATTORNEY AND ARE NOT COMPENSATED FOR SERVICES PROVIDED BY SUCH ATTORNEY. THUS, ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY SUCH ATTORNEY ARE OUTSIDE THE PURVIEW OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THE COMPANY’S CONTROL, AND THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY REGARDING SUCH SERVICES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY AN ATTORNEY TO WHOM WE REFER YOU, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
Any feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org